How to Prevent Disasters in your Business
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan for it now.
Luckily, SERVPRO of Greensboro North can help you develop a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, giving you an immediate plan of action for when disaster strikes. Here is what you get with a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establish your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
All of this preplanning may seem like a chore, but it’ll save your keister when you need it. Go to www.SERVPROgreensboronorth.com/ready to learn more.
Remember: When Disaster Strikes, You Can be Ruined or You Can BE READY!